How much did you love our 2016 Gift Guides? We may be a little biased when it comes to them, but we’ve definitely taken care of quite a few names on our holiday gift list! Today, we’re saying au revoir (which is French — not for goodbye, but until we see you again!) to the Gift Guides ’til next year, with our favorite goodies for the foodie in your life! This is for the one who always has something cooking on the stove, tries the most delicious + adventurous recipes, the one with the gorgeous tableware, and olive oil specially imported from Italy… This Gift Guide is sure to be adored by all who love to host, cook and most of all – DINE on delectable dishes!
1. Agate Cheese Board — Made from agate stone with a gold rim, this is definitely for the person who loves serving up dishes (particularly cheese + charcuterie) in a beautiful way.
2. SMEG Toaster — Who wouldn’t love this useful + adorable utensil on their kitchen counter? And it comes in a variety of different colors!!
3. Copper + Enamel Measuring Spoons — These are definitely kitchen tools your foodie friend will never want to put away!
4. Bodum Copper Coffee Collection — Coffee mugs, a French press and a darling creamer set all with touches of copper? We LOVE it! And the foodie that loves coffee sure will too! Let them sip in style 🙂
5. Denim Apron from FEED — This denim apron has a cool, rustic + Americana vibe… And for each apron purchased, FEED will donate 14 meals to families in need.
6. Copper Flatware Set — This elegant flatware set is sure to elevate any dining table!
7. Sugarfina Bento Box — Can you say YUM? Give your pal the gift of a satisfied sweet tooth with this set of eight delicious Sugarfina Gummies.
8. Glass Macaron Ornaments — Does this particular foodie have penchant for all things French? If so, these glass macaron ornaments would be parfait!
9. Malibu Farm Cookbook — Malibu Farm is one of our favorite restaurants here in Malibu so we can’t wait to try our own hand at some of our fave recipes with this book!
10. Hello Lovely Cheese Board — We think that everyone needs a good cheese board and this one comes with a sweet gold knife, too!
11. Compartes Bar — The ultimate combination of dark chocolate, sea salt + crunch, this gourmet chocolate bar has tons of crushed San Francisco sourdough pretzels mixed in.
12. Copper Vitamix Blender — In case you didn’t know – copper is the new IN color and we’re CRAZY about it. We’re big fans of copper kitchen utensils, and we’re pretty sure your foodie pal + hostess is too!
13. Utility Utensil Holder — For the cook that’s got an affinity for minimalist style, this utensil holder will definitely please.
14. Yes Please Appetizer Plate — Perfect for any sort of hors d’oeuvres + the hostess/entertainer in your life.
P.S. You don’t have to be a major foodie to incorporate a few of those items into your own home… And hey, if you do, you might even seem (+ look) like a pro in no time! Are you still in search for the perfect gift for your bestie or your beau? We’ve got you covered with our other holiday Gift Guides! Happy shopping, everyone! 🙂