It’s time for us to add to our team again, we don’t do it often but we get very excited when we do! We’re currently looking to add two new team members:
If writing is in your thing, you write quickly and naturally optimize for SEO best practices, this may be the gig for you.
We’d love to add a true member of our community to our team, so you should be familiar with the GWS voice + brand, have a keen awareness of trends in the wedding, travel, fashion and/or wellness verticals, and have previous writing experience. You’ll pull from each of these as you compose editorial and pitch ideas for new stories on GWS.
When not writing, our ideal candidate lives on Instagram and TikTok, is intimately familiar with the content, formats and trends of each, and loves to shop online. We’d love you to be comfortable writing catchy + engaging headlines for each platform (website, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook). Bonus if you’re familiar and use the LikeToKnowIT app.
If you have experience with email newsletters and growing an audience there, we’d definitely love to hear about that as well!
- Write and source photos for trend features
- Compose text for our real weddings and styled shoots we share from our submitted content
- Promote our content on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram — familiarity with Tailwind is a bonus
- Research target keywords and optimize your editorial for SEO best practices
This is a remote position. We are looking for 10-15 hours a week. We are looking to start this role asap. Accepting applications until Monday 5/31.
Social Media Content Creator
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes Instagram and TikTok, is comfortable being on camera and has knowledge of the latest Reels and TikTok trends. If you love creating short videos, designing IG Stories, sharing trends in the wedding, travel and fashion fields, this job is for you!
We are looking for someone to help grow the GWS brand though Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, Facebook and Youtube.
You should have experience building a brand on Instagram and/or TikTok and have a passion for weddings, travel, fashion + love!
- Source user-generated content to share across the GWS channels
- Grow the GWS audience across key social platforms
- Identify Reels and TikTok trends + pitch new content concepts
- Edit and produce on-brand platform specific content from existing assets
- Design on-brand IG Feed posts
- Develop hashtag and metadata strategies to maximize in feed placement
This is a remote position. We are looking for 15-20 hours a week. This role would start in June or July – flexible on that. Accepting applications until 6/4.