This post features offbeat affiliates, meaning that if you buy something featured, you’ll be financially supporting this site’s mission of bringing awesomeness to readers everywhere.
As some of you may recall, that guy I married does not wear a wedding ring. He gave it a shot for a while and HATED IT — it was too hard, the metal got too cold, and he felt it was too uncomfortable when he played guitar. I get it! My rings bug the shit out of me sometimes too — which is why you’ll often find me ring-less as well.
That’s why I got all super-stoked over these new My HALO rings. These rings are made of a thick silicone, which makes for a comfortable, yet durable fit for your active lifestyle, or metal jewelry-hating partner. A silicon wedding band is the most comfortable ring around!
Silicon wedding bands are the perfect solution for:
- Those of you who have super-active lifestyles — athletes, weight lifters, hikers, acrobats!
- Folks with metal allergies
- People with chronic illnesses like arthritis or lupus that can cause swelling
- Pregnant people! Again with the soft, stretchy style accommodating swollen fingers
- Mechanics, electricians, firefighters, nurses and folks with careers in which a metal ring is considered highly dangerous.
- Musicians who need their fingers nimble
- People who are looking for colorful rings — they come in bright patterns, and even rainbow for pride.
- Anyone who happens to lose their rings all the time — these silicon wedding bands are so affordable at $30!
My HALO Rings silicon wedding bands are super affordable (like $30!), they’re comfortable, they’re colorful, and they’re just beyond awesome. Methinks I’m gonna surprise that guy I married with one of these super comfy silicon wedding bands. You should do the same with your comfort-loving partner!