We can’t help but summon up all of the sweet, sweet wedding cakes we’ve featured this year. From one tier to six tiered, Blockbuster-inspired + floral covered, these cakes made lusciously lasting impressions on us (and our followers).
In no particular order (because that would be impossible), here are our favorite wedding cakes from 2019:
1. This Golden Fresh Flower-Coated Wedding Cake
2. This Impressionist Piece of Art Wedding Cake
3. This Spirited Lion King Cake
4. These Magnificent Micro Wedding Cakes
5. This Dark Teal Moody Cake
6. This Towering Aladdin-Inspired Cake
7. This Muted Mauve Boho Cake
8. This Neutral Earthy Wedding Cake
9. This Drippy Blue Cake
10. This Tall Floral Rainbow Cake
11. This Gold-Foiled Bohemian Cake
12. This Fall Fig Cake Under a Lush Pampas Arch
13. This Turquoise Cake with Juicy Pink Flowers
14. This Semi-Naked Drip Cake + Velvety Display
15. This Ultra Mod Terrazzo Stone Cake
16. This Geode Game of Thrones Inspired Cake
17. This Trio of Weaving Wonders
Whoa, what a year for cakes! Consider our sweet tooth completely satisfied after this. Hungry for more? If you missed last year’s best of wedding cakes, check them out here. Otherwise, browse our gallery of all desserts featured on GWS!
And you can find all our Top 2019 Posts here!