We’re all about personality when it comes to weddings so why not fill your wedding gift list with things that suit you and your lifestyle?
If you love adventures and if you can’t get enough of the great outdoors, then your list should absolutely reflect this.
Prezola, the gift list maestros, have the most brilliant selection of gifts for free-spirits and adventurers and we’ve picked out just a few of our favourites for you right here. So, let’s get wild and get your gift list started in true outdoorsy style…
Before we start, I have to say that one of the things that I love most about Prezola is that their collection of gifts really does have something for everyone. If you want to upgrade your home or if you want to treat yourself with a list of indulgent treats, you can do it. If you want eco-friendly gifts or contributions to your honeymoon, you can do that too. And, most importantly, if you want gifts that you just know you’ll love because they tick all your boxes in terms of personal passions and hobbies, you can definitely do that as well.
If you’d like your married life to be full of outdoor experiences, then we definitely recommend adding a selection of goodies that will prepare you perfectly for your next adventure. Here are just a few suggestions and essential additions to your outdoor kit:
- Can you really call yourself a lover of the great outdoors if you don’t have a top tent ready to go at a moment’s notice? This fab two-person tent from outdoor experts Coleman is super easy to set up and gives you a little extra covered space beyond your sleeping area. Whatever the weather, this tent will keep you cosy.
- You need to complete your tent with a snuggly sleeping bag and what could be more perfect for a wedding list than a double sleeping bag that will let you cuddle up at the end of a day full of adventures. On a practical note, there’s anti-odour technology built in along with a warming hood for cooler nights.
- A suitable reward for a busy day outdoors is a fabulous feast in the evening and nothing beats a barbecue. This go-anywhere charcoal barbecue is a must-have essential and will make sure that you’re well-fed without taking up loads of space. Perfect for last-minute trips and making the most of your local foodie discoveries.
- If you’re travelling with friends or if you just can’t get enough of outdoor activities, you absolutely need a sporting equipment set that will let you play rounders on the beach, cricket on the grass or any fantastic game that you can make up as you go along!
- There’s no need to sit in silence on your adventures with this brilliant Bose portable speaker. It comes with 16 hours of battery life to provide the sound track to long evenings under the stars and it’s also water resistant so a splash of water won’t cause you any problems at all.
- Camping is great fun but in the summer, when the sun comes up, your tent will be light within minutes and all hope of a lazy lay-in is gone. Make sure that you can snooze on, even in the height of summer, with Wild & Wolf’s excellent Zone Out Kit. The cool eye mask comes with a sleep-inducing pillow spray and yummy perfume stick that will help you chill out in no time at all.
- A delicious picnic is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors and there’s nothing like opening a luxurious picnic hamper when you’ve found the perfect spot. Willow Direct’s tweed hamper is a thing of beauty and it contains everything you need for a gorgeous picnic, including cutlery, a bottle opener and even a removable cooler bag for warmer days.
- Finally, why not add an experience or two to your gift list with Virgin Experience Days. Does white water rafting float your boat or would you prefer to feel the wind in your hair with Hangloose at The Eden Project? Sharing something so spectacular with your partner is sure to be a memorable occasion!
Hangloose @ Eden Project For Two, 3 Activities
Strap in for a Cornish adventure with Hangloose at The Eden Project. One of the UK’s top adrenaline experiences, take on three amazing activities: SkyWire, Big Air and Gravity. Why not pair it with Eden Project Entry for two, for the ultimate day out?
White Water Rafting for Two
Consider yourself a thrill seeker? Then look no further and get ready for some white water rafting! Enjoy one of the most challenging water based activities available in the UK, and put yourselves to the test.
2 Person Blue Tweed Hamper
Dine in style with this picnic hamper from Willow Direct. This picnic set includes china plates, stainless steel cutlery, one bottle opener and a cooler bag making a delightful wedding gift for any couple with a passion for the outdoors.
Zone Out Kit
Set the mood and create some calm when you need it most with the Pillow Spray, Eye Mask and sandalwood-scented perfume stick. And breathe! The perfect honeymoon flight companion.
SoundLink Revolve+ Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Delivering exceptional 360° sound, the SoundLink Revolve+ Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker from Bose gives you the same great music quality no matter where you’re sitting. Water resistant.
Multi Sports Set, 60cm
The Multi Sports set contains kit to play Cricket, Football, Rounders, Frisbee and Beach Tennis so there really is something for everybody. Set includes…
Go-Anywhere Charcoal Barbecue
Travel with a taste of home. While spending most days on the way to somewhere else, the Go-Anywhere portable charcoal barbecue brings you back, even while on the road.
Festival Double Sleeping Bag
There’s plenty of room for two in this double sleeping bag from Coleman. Generously sized and with a snug hood, it’s soft and comfy as well as durable.
2 Person Tent
Compact and reliable, this 2 person tent from Coleman is ideal for active campers, summer festivals and weekends away in the countryside.