Ready to share your Qdoba Experience? Don’t worry, it’s EASY. Here’s how. After arriving at www.qdobaexperience.com click the START button to begin answering questions.
The survey will start with a sliding scale of how satisfied you were with your experience. REMEMBER – honesty is the best policy!
Next, you’ll be asked to tell Qdoba what about the experience you liked or didn’t. Please note you can expand on your Qdoba experience by adding you own words into the box at the bottom of the screen.
Once you’ve filled that in you’ll find yourself at a bit of a crossroads. This is where things get REALLY personal. You’ll be asked to tell Qdoba how likely you are to order again within 30 days! If it’s tomorrow, say so! If you’re planning on taking a long break from those monster burritos, say that too. Just speak your mind.
After you’ve finished the survey you are given the options to check out Qdoba’s social media platforms. Not a bad idea if you want to get an inside look at Qdoba’s outreach efforts. If not, pat yourself on the back because you’ve officially finished the survey!
Trending surveys: Check out the Yard House to go survey!
Learn More About the Qdoba Experience!
- Impossible Fajita Bowl – Everything you love about the fajitas but without the meat. A MUST try for vegetarians. Also, did we mention it’s in a bowl?? Perfection.
- Chicken Queso Burrito – What’s better than a chicken burrito. Easy answer: NOT MUCH. Complex answer: A chick burrito smothered in creamy QUESO!
- Cholula Hot Sweet Chicken – At first glance, you won’t be sure if you’re eating at Qbdoba or PF Changs. Then you take a bite and it all comes together.
- Street Style Chicken Tacos – If you want a true taste of Mexican cuisine, take it to the streets! These tacos are jammed pack with flavor and ATTITUDE.
- Partners with the No Kid Hungry program to provide 5 MILLION meals to children who could use a hot meal.
- Participates in Local Heros Night to show their love for first responders. Bravo!
- Qdoba goes out of its way to honor active military in its hometown of San Diego.
By the way, the survey is available in both English and Spanish. To take the survey in English, simply proceed as listed above. Meanwhile, you can switch to Spanish by clicking the link at www.qdobaexperience.com.
Other customer surveys to follow: